Canine Behavior School
Lodge & Train
Let your pup live and play with us while he is receiving training services. Lengths of stay will vary based on goals and expectations. A training curriculum will be developed and discussed with the client. All dogs in the Lodge & Train program must be fully vaccinated by a licensed Veterinarian at least 10 days prior arrival.
- Resort Suite Lodging: $225.00 / day
- Standard Suite Lodging: $200 / day
- Rates include lodging, training, play time and follow up training session.
Much like school for human kids, dogs get dropped off in the morning and picked up in the evening while being taught during the day. Prior to enrollment, you and your dog will meet with the Training Director to discuss goals and expectations and to create your personalized curriculum. During the day, your dog and the Training Director will work on things specific to your needs. This is achieved both on and off property. When your dog is not being worked, he/she is either socializing with other canine friends, or resting in one our suites. At the end of each day, you will meet with the Training Director to discuss progress for that day.
- Schedules will be determined between client and Training Director
- For dogs 6 months or older
- Dogs must be fully vaccinated
- Cost is $175 per day
Training packages come in a variety of multiple sessions and are conducted with the pet parent/family over a 90 minute period. These packages are designed for Basic Obedience and Behavior Modification. The sessions may be conducted here on site or in your home. Package pricing is:
- Single Session (1): $125
- Bronze (3 Sessions): $350
- Silver (5 Sessions): $550
- Gold (7 Sessions): $750
- Expert (10 Sessions): $1,000
- Single Session (1): $150
- Bronze (3 Sessions): $450
- Silver (5 Sessions): $650
- Gold (7 Sessions): $900
- Expert (10 Sessions): $1,200
Behavior Counseling focuses on unique ways to help those with severe behavior challenges. With over 22 years experience, we are prepared to help you through these challenges with patience, consistency and dedication.
*Price and length of time varies based on behavior issue and session curriculum.
Just a few things we can help you with:
- Human Aggression/Reactivity
- Dog Aggression/Reactivity
- Separation Anxiety/Fear
- Possessiveness towards food, items, people
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder